GREEN’N’GOLD Carpet Detergent is an environmentally preferable detergent for cleaning carpets by hot water extraction. It contains fast-acting cleaning agents and is pH controlled to be safe to use on 100% wool carpets, nylons and all washable synthetic fibres.
- GREEN’N’GOLD has excellent cleaning power.
- GREEN’N’GOLD is pH neutral, which enables it to be safely used on 100% wool carpets.
- The perfume in GREEN’N’GOLD dispels “wet carpet” odours and leaves a fresh citrus fragrance.
- GREEN’N’GOLD contains biodegradable surfactants, is phosphate-free and environmentally responsible.
GREEN’N’GOLD Carpet Detergent conforms with all statutory environmental requirements.
GREEN’N’GOLD Carpet Detergent has been made from ingredients that have been chosen to give the following properties:
- Biodegradable surfactants
- Very low VOCs (volatile organic compounds) that can cause poor air quality, air pollution and potential allergic reactions in some individuals.
- NO ammonia, glycol ethers, heavy metals, ozone depleting substances, nonyl phenol ethoxylates, free caustic or chlorine.