Dishwashing Liquid (Lemon) is a concentrated neutral liquid detergent for use in hand dishwashing applications and in a wide variety of manual cleaning operations. Dishwashing Liquid (Lemon) is a clear yellow lemon fragranced liquid.
- Phosphate free formulation to protect the environment.
- Highly concentrated to ensure economy in use.
- Neutral pH ensuring Dishwashing Liquid (Lemon) is safe to use on all surface including aluminium.
- Free rinsing and self draining leaving crockery and cutlery streak free, water spot free and sparkling clean.
- Mild on hands.
- Penetrates soil quickly and rapidly emulsifies all food soils and grime.
Application: Dishwashing Liquid (Lemon) has a wide variety of uses including hand dishwashing operations in all institutional areas such as hospitals, food service, clubs and restaurants. The highly active biodegradable synthetic wetting agents in Dishwashing Liquid (Lemon) ensure that the toughest soils and grease are removed to leave crockery and cutlery sparkling clean.
Contains: WATER 60%, SODIUM DODECYL BENZENE SULPHONATE, SODIUM LAURYL ETHER SULPHATE, COCONUT DIETHANOLAMIDE, DYE and PERFUME less than 10%