- Grease, Ink and paint remover
- Specialised high performance multi-purpose spotter used for removing oily or tar like stains from carpets and clothing prior to extraction cleaning or washing.
- Some inks, most paints and latex adhesives and chewing gum are softened allowing them to be scraped free.
Carpet Use Neat (undiluted)
- Blot area working from the outside edge of the stain towards the centre. Blot residues with a clean white towel to rinse, or extract to remove residue.
Pen Graffiti Use Neat (undiluted)
- Test in an inconspicuous area to ensure surface compatibility. 2. Apply and immediately agitate with cloth or brush and wipe off.
Clothing Use Neat (undiluted)
- Prior to laundering apply to collars, cuffs, grease and ink stains then launder in the normal manner.