As a pre-spray it is suitable for use on regular and new low profile style carpets and upholstery to remove greasy, stubborn stains. Suitable for wool, wool blend and olefin and satin treated nylon fibre carpets. SPITFIRE ADVANCED rinses freely and allows more dirt and greasy soil to be removed leaving it fresh and brilliantly clean.
SPITFIRE ADVANCED FEATURES
- Safe for use on wool fibres
- Superior performance and fast drying
- Free rinsing, non-sticky formula ensures carpet and upholstery stay cleaner longer
- Non-irritant spicy aroma removes unpleasant odours
- Self-neutralising formula meets AS/NZS 3733 standard
- Extremely economical highly concentrated formulation
- pH: 8.5 - 9.5
Application – Regular soil: 1 to 30 parts water and Heavy soil: 1 to 20 parts water. Pre-spray the carpet to be cleaned paying special attention to high traffic. Allow pre-spray to remain on the carpet for 3–5 minutes. Always work on a manageable area and DO NOT let pre-spray dry before extracting.
Contains: Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid less than 6%, Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated less than 5%, Polyoxyethylene Lauryl Ether less then 5% and Other Various non hazardous ingredients less then 10% and Water to 100%