The SKrAPr, an indispensable tool used to tackle even the most annoying cleaning jobs. The SKrAPr, designed for cleaning a glass-top stove, is also safe on hard-anodized pans, le Cruised pots and pans, granite and marble counters, and most other smooth surfaces around the house.
In the Kitchen:
- Counters: Granite, Marble, Corian, Silestone, and most other smooth counter surfaces.*
- Glass-Top Stoves: Use The SKrAPr with only a small amount of water to remove most burnt food stains. For hard to clean areas the SKrAPr’s hardened edge can safely be used to remove these stains.
- Griddles: Use The SKrAPr to easily remove burnt eggs, pancake batter, etc.
- Le Crueset Pots and Pans: Stuck on rice, sauces around the edge, all easily removed on these types of cooking vessels with just a little water.
- Hard Anodized Pots and Pans: Clean these with the flat side of the blade and a little water.
- Cookie Sheets: Easily remove burnt chocolate and sugars with The SKrAPr’s edge.
Around the House:
- Hardwood Flooring: Clean paint drips, putty, gum, etc., off wood surfaces and floors.
- Tile Floors: Clean away paint, putty, glue residue quickly and easily from most smooth tiled surfaces.
- Windows and Doors: The SKrAPr is the only tool that guarantees a scratch free cleaning while removing paint, bird droppings, stickers, etc, from your house windows.
- Bathrooms: Remove soap scum in the shower, silicone caulking around the tub.
- Living Room: Use The SKrAPr Jr to remove candle wax from tables, shelves, etc.