LEATHER CARE is a cleaner, conditioner and protector for fully pigmented smooth leather surfaces, such as leather lounge suites, leather upholstery in motor cars, handbags, jackets, shoes, and boots.
- Leather Care rejuvenates the leather leaving it soft and supple.
- Leather Care contains beeswax and lanolin to moisturise the leather.
- Leather Care increases the durability of the leather.
- Leather Care provides resistance against stains, spots, and spillages.
How Does It Work?
Leather Care is formulated with mild, biodegradable detergents so it cleans gently but effectively. As it dries, LEATHER CARE leaves a wax-rich film that impregnates the leather to both improve the sheen and moisturise the leather.
- Vacuum the leather to remove dust. Absorb any spillages with a sponge or paper towel.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Test LEATHER CARE on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure it is compatible and non-injurious to the colour. If the leather turns dark or the colour migrates onto your cloth, do not use this cleaner.
- If the test is OK, spray LEATHER CARE onto a clean cloth and wipe it evenly across the leather surface. Apply a generous uniform film that covers all areas. Use light, circular movements. Do not rub hard. Leave to dry, then polish lightly with a dry, soft cloth.
- For best effect, use regularly. Once a month is ideal.