Odour: No odour.
Rust Remover from the carpet It is formulated to remove rust from your carpet completely, without damaging the fibers.
- Use NEAT – do not dilute
- Pre-test before use. Apply Trusty in an inconspicuous area and cover with a clean white towel. Leave for 5 minutes and check the towel for colour transfer. If no colour transfer then proceed with cleaning.
- Blot excess liquid or remove solid soils before cleaning.
- Using a trigger spray apply Trusty to the outside edge of the stain. DO NOT oversaturate carpet.
- Work product towards the middle of the stain with a clean white towel. DO NOT spread the stain by scrubbing with a sponge.
- Leave the product to remain on the stain for 2 minutes.
- Using a clean, wet, white towel blot the treated area.
- Repeat the process until no more soil is transferred to the towel.
- Rinse extracted or neutralised the treated area with cold water and blot or extract (If required apply a small amount of Browning Treatment to reduce final trace of dye).
- Repeat above until all stain is removed.