Odour: Citrus Fragrance.
CLEANSAVE 4S is an all-in-one washroom cleaner concentrate that blasts away bathroom scum on toilets, showers, floors, walls, basins and fixtures. It will deodorise and leave a fresh lime fragrance.
CLEANSAVE 4S is a part of the CLEANSAVE Closed Loop Chemical and Dispensing System which prevents cleaners from having contact with the concentrated chemicals.
- Highly concentrated to get more out of each bottle.
- Provides control over dilution.
- Prevents over-dosing or spillage which reduces product wastage.
- Outstanding performance in removing bathroom soilage.
- Has a powerful cleaning action.
- Rapidly removes soilage.
- Colour and number coded for ease of use and safety.
- Environmentally preferable, contains biodegradable surfactants and no added phosphates.
- Concentrated products are made with less water which reduces packaging, transport and storage requirements.
How Does It Work?
CLEANSAVE 4S is a new-generation cleaning liquid formulated to have an absolute minimum impact on the environment.
- Made from all natural, renewable ingredients.
- Contains mild organic acid ingredients with no irritating fumes.
- No phosphates.
- No chlorine.
- Recyclable packaging.
How Does It Work?
CLEANSAVE 4S is an all-purpose washroom cleaner. It is a forceful cleaner of toilets, urinals and showers, washroom floors, walls, basins and fixtures. CLEANSAVE 4S will easily dissolve rust, lime, bio-waste, urine, hard surface scale, soap and fat scum on all washroom surfaces, yet it will not harm Stainless Steel, porcelain, ceramics or glass even during periods of prolonged contact (NOTE: Do not use any acidic products on marble or terrazzo).
CLEANSAVE is a range of performance driven, concentrated chemicals that are supplied in tamper-proof packaging for dispensing automatic dilution systems. Each convenient 2.4L bottle comes fitted with a safety insert that stops cleaners from being able to access the concentrate. The products can only be diluted through dispensers which provides complete control over dilution, stopping over-dosing and product wastage and improving safety.