Odour: Floral Fragrance.
SUPER DEO is a powerful air freshener with a strong cleaning action. It provides a lasting fragrance that overcomes unpleasant odours.
- SUPER DEO is a PERFUME CONCENTRATE.
- It will outlast conventional re-odorant detergents.
- Masks unpleasant odours, such as smoke and toilet.
How does it work?
SUPER DEO is a super strong perfume concentrate which is water based. It also contains surfactants making it an excellent detergent for hard surfaces.
For use on…
SUPER DEO is ideal for deodorizing washrooms, toilets, smoking areas and garbage storage areas. Its powerful perfume is very useful for cleaning up rooms that have been damaged by smoke (after fire) or flood (causing sewage spills). Garbage bins, chutes and dumpsters will benefit from being cleaned with SUPER DEO.
- WEAR GLOVES: as with any other cleaning product, even those that are neutral, gloves must always be worn where ongoing skin contact is possible.
- For general cleaning of floors, walls and fittings – dilute 1-part SUPER DEO with from 50 and 100 parts water. This is about 2/3 cup per bucket of water.
- For air freshening or cleaning where there are strong, bad odours – dilute to 1 in 10 and clean the surfaces with this solution. In extreme cases neat SUPER DEO may be used, but it should be rinsed down with hot water to remove detergent residues.
- Using a finger or trigger spray, apply a couple of squirts on the floor or wall behind the toilet and hear the urinal or basins to leave a lingering fragrance.
- Avoid spraying on floors where people walk or on any surfaces subject to skin contact.
- Apply strategically in other rooms, for example, spray in opposite corners.
- A couple of squirts into a garbage bin will mask unpleasant odours.
- Note that a residue will exist for a couple of days but will gradually evaporate. This residue is necessary as it provides the perfume source.