Odour: Pungent acidic odour.
- Low pH spotter used to assist in the removal of coffee, tannin, berry red wine and fruit juice stains.
- Can also be used to remove urine stains, however, if aged they can permanently damage the carpet and defy removal.
- It can also be used to neutralise alkaline carpet spotters such as SENSATION.
Carpet SPOTTING Application:
- Use NEAT – do not dilute
- Pre-test before use. Apply COFFEE BREAK in an inconspicuous area and cover with a clean white towel. Leave for 5 minutes and check the towel for colour transfer. If no colour transfer then proceed with cleaning.
- Blot excess liquid or remove solid soils before cleaning.
- Using a trigger spray apply COFFEE BREAK to the outside edge of the stain. DO NOT oversaturate carpet.
- Work product towards the middle of the stain with a clean white towel. DO NOT spread the stain by scrubbing with a sponge.
- Leave the product to remain on the stain for 2 minutes.
- Using a clean, wet, white towel blot the treated area.
- Repeat the process until no more soil is transferred to the towel.
- Rinse extracted or neutralised the treated area with cold water and blot or extract (If required apply a small amount of Browning Treatment to reduce final trace of dye).
- Repeat above until all stain is removed. Apply small amount of Browning Treatment to reduce final trace of dye.