Odour: Mild odour.
GRAB is an effective, low odour product that dissolves ink and paint graffiti from any surface subject to graffiti, except aluminium.
How Does It Work?
GRAB is a very powerful solvent-type paint and ink removal agent. It is water-emulsifiable so it can be rinsed away effectively with water. It is a low odour liquid with outstanding performance, and it is a thickened liquid so it will “cling” to vertical surfaces. GRAB will not leave unwanted chemical odours after being used. It is classified as Dangerous Goods.
For Use On...
GRAB quickly and thoroughly dissolves aerosol paint, felttipped pen ink, ballpoint pen ink and other graffiti from stone, fibreglass, concrete and brickwork. It is ideal for use on walls and brickwork, and other surfaces subjected to graffiti. It should not be used on painted surfaces or aluminium metal.
Use caution before applying GRAB to soft vinyl or plastic. It is advisable to pre-test the product on unknown or sensitive surfaces to ensure no damage will occur. Avoid spilling the product on paintwork, shoes, and furniture. Wear solvent resistant gloves (nitrile or neoprene) to prevent skin contact. Do not leave the product lying around after use. Also, avoid using food containers for storing the product. Read the SDS for GRAB and observe all safety precautions.
Graffiti is easiest to remove when it is fresh, so act promptly.
GRAB is not suitable for use on aluminium or painted surfaces because it will strip the paint. To remove graffiti from painted walls or aluminium surfaces, use DLX or Graffiti Wipe Off.
Concrete or Brick:
- Wear gloves and safety glasses.
- Use a stiff nylon or wire brush.
- Brush a thick, uniform coat of GRAB onto the graffiti.
- Scrub for a minute with brush to assist penetration. Smooth over then leave to work for at least 3 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of GRAB, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Apply a third coat of GRAB, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- 3 minutes after the last application, rinse off using a hot or cold pressure washer at low pressure. Otherwise, rinse with clean water and brush.
- Repeat this process, if necessary, until the graffiti is gone.
Metal, Fibreglass, Tiles, Glass:
Repeat steps 1-8 above but use a soft brush that will not scratch the surface.