Odour: Musk Fragrance.
ORCHIDS is a disinfectant and detergent designed to sanitise, clean, and perfume all hard surfaces where hygiene is essential.
- ORCHIDS has an attractive perfume which really lasts from one day to the next.
- ORCHIDS kills germs.
- ORCHIDS reodorises through the whole of the day.
- ORCHIDS is a Commercial Grade Disinfectant.
What is Orchids?
Orchids is an anti-bacterial detergent with a pleasant musk perfume which kills germs and re-odourises throughout the whole day.
- Has an attractive perfume which really lasts from one day to the next.
- Kills germs.
- Re-odourises through the whole of the day.
ORCHIDS has a three-way cleaning action: it functions as a powerful germ-killer, a detergent and a deodoriser. ORCHIDS leaves a pleasant, lingering musk-floral perfume. ORCHIDS is designed to be diluted with water and used to clean and sanitise toilet areas, washrooms, showers, locker rooms and all hard surfaces in hospitals, schools, factories and commercial premises (such as polished floors, tiles, walls, glass and fittings). ORCHIDS is also effective against many fungi and moulds. For a deodorant air freshener, simply dilute ORCHIDS with water and spray from an atomiser.
Dilute ORCHIDS with hot water and mop, scrub or spray the surface to be disinfected using the appropriate rate of dilution as follows:
- Heavy duty cleaning - 1 in 30 (34ml per L) Medium to light cleaning - 1 in 60 (17ml per L)
- Leave in contact with the surface being cleaned for as long as possible. Do not rinse.
- For use as an air freshener, dilute 1 part of ORCHIDS with 10 parts of water and spray high into the room from a spray gun.