Odour: Mild odour.
POWERQUAT is a concentrated sanitiser based on twin-chain quaternary ammonium compound. It is a strong and versatile sanitiser for use in food-processing and beverage plants, dairies, and meat-processing work.
- Very strong and effective on gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- Wide applications in surface disinfection.
- Effective on bacteria, mould and algae.
- Odourless to suit food-processing areas.
- Enables rinse-free sanitising at 1:150.
- Safe to use on all metal food processing equipment.
How Does It Work?
POWERQUAT is a quaternary-ammonium-based sanitiser that has broad germ-killing capabilities. It also possesses some surface-active properties that provide some detergency and good surface-wetting characteristics. Quaternary ammonium compounds are effective at destroying bacteria, moulds, fungi, and algae. POWERQUAT is a low-toxicity product that is stable to light and heat. Its potency does not decline over time.
For Use On …
POWERQUAT is a concentrated food-grade sanitiser for use in kitchens and food processing areas. It is an excellent sanitiser for sanitising general surfaces, pots and pans, floors, filling machines, cookers, tables, non-porous cutting implements, conveyor belts and mixing pans. When sanitised with POWERQUAT these items are rendered free from bacteria.