Odour: Solvent odour.
STAINLESS STEEL OIL is a mineral oil blend designed to be applied to stainless steel panels. When treated with this product, the stainless steel is shiny and resistant to finger-marks and smears. This makes maintenance easy.
- Shiny clean finish.
- Hides fingerprints and smears.
- Low odour.
How Does it Work?
STAINLESS STEEL OIL should be applied in a very thin film on stainless steel surfaces. It dries to leave an invisible oil film on the metal. This film hides finger marks and smears and enables them to be wiped out easily with a soft cloth.
For Use On…
STAINLESS STEEL OIL is great for protecting stainless steel surfaces. It finds application for stainless panels around lifts, doorways and escalators in buildings and offices, as well as stainless steel oil appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and ovens (it is not for use on food contact surfaces).
- Apply a small amount of STAINLESS-STEEL OIL to a clean cloth.
- Wipe a thin film of the oil onto the steel surface then polish dry.
- Avoid applying an excessive quantity as this may collect dust.
- The surface will now be protected from staining and marking.