Odour: Lavender Fragrance.
WOOL WASH is a gentle, eucalyptus-scented cleaning mix for washing woollen garments and blankets as well as most other delicate fabrics.
- A gentle cleaner to care for precious woollen garments.
- Biodegradable and phosphate-free.
How Does It Work?
WOOL WASH with the cleaning power and fragrance of eucalyptus oil is a gentle cleaning mix that leaves fabrics clean and soft with vibrant colours and the fresh tangy aroma of eucalyptus.
For Use On…
WOOL WASH can be used to wash woollen garments and blankets as well as other delicate fabrics including washable silk, lace, chiffon, satin, synthetics and upholstery fabrics.
Laundry: Follow washing instructions on garment labels. Hand wash all items unless labelled Machine Washable.
Hand Washing: Stir 25 mLs of WOOL WASH into a bowl of warm water or 50 mLs into a laundry trough. Mix well with the water and immerse garment. Squeeze gently, soak 5 minutes and squeeze again. Rinse garment in lukewarm water then lightly squeeze out excess water. Do not wring garment. Turn garment inside out and dry on a towel laid out flat away from sunlight or direct heat. Never tumble dry a woollen garment.
Machine Washing: Add 50 mLs of WOOL WASH to a Front Loader or 100 mLs to a Top Loading washing Machine. Select 'Wool' or 'Gentle' cycle. Industrial - 125 mLs per 45 kg load.
- Thoroughly dry vacuum all surfaces to be cleaned.
- Lay protective sheets under furniture being cleaned.
- Spot any greasy or oily stains after pre-testing for colour fastness.
- Dilute 1 part WOOL WASH to 50 parts with warm water in prespray tank. Spray a small amount of solution onto an inconspicuous area. Wipe with tissue after 5 minutes and look for colour transfer. If colour runs, STOP NOW.
- If test is OK, dilute 1 part WOOL WASH to 50 parts with water in the solution tank of machine.
- First spray the back of the chair or sofa with WOOL WASH solution, spraying evenly and no more than ½ metre ahead of upholstery vacuum tool.
- Now extract the back of the chair or sofa with the rinse solution. The jet and vacuum head must be held parallel to the fabric and moved constantly and evenly. Hold the fabric down so it is not stretched and pulled by the vacuum. If soiling is light, make long, even passes; if soiling is heavy, make short, scrubbing strokes.
- Move to arms and repeat the process of pre-spraying and then extracting. Then clean the seat and other surfaces. After each wet pass, make a dry pass. Dry fabric with a hair dryer or hot air-blast.