Odour: Orange fragrance.
Water Soluble Solvent Cleaner & Carpet Spotter a multi-purpose application. Contains D-Limonene and coconut-based detergents.
- Removes oils, grease, glue, light adhesives build-ups, chewing gum and inks from carpet and fabrics.
- Removes Stains, glue, grease, chewing gums from car seats, interior and car fabric.
- Water soluble with cold or hot water, leaving surfaces clean and residue free.
- Reduced environmental impact as product ingredients are natural and renewable.
A powerful water-soluble solvent that is an alternative to strong petroleum, chlorinated or glycol ether solvents used for heavy duty cleaning and degreasing. The main applications for ORANGE SOLV-GP include grease and tar removal from engines and parts, graffiti removal from solvent resistant hard surfaces and chewing gum and stain removal from carpets. If used as a carpet spotter, it must be thoroughly rinsed to ensure all stain residues are removed.
- Use NEAT.
- Scrape away excess soil and apply ORANGE SOLV-GP.
- Leave to break down soil and if necessary, gently work in with a scraper or wipe over surface.
- Rinse areas with water after use.
NOTE: Always pre-test before use to determine if this product is suitable for your application
- Use NEAT.
- Pre-test ORANGE SOLV-GP on an inconspicuous area of dry carpet before use to check for colour transfer or bleeding. Dilute ORANGE SOLV-GP with equal parts water and test again if bleeding occurs.
- Only apply a small amount of ORANGE SOLV-GP. Apply a clean white towel or nappy and dab stains, working from the edge toward the centre. Blot stain and rinse or extract area with water to remove residue.
- Heavy grease stains may require ORANGE SOLV-GP to be worked in with your fingers to assist penetration. Where heavy applications are used, double rinse or extract thoroughly with water.
NOTE: Always pre-test before use to determine if this product is suitable for your application.
Printing Transport: For use as a general clean up solvent and ideal for blanket and roller cleaning. As a tar remover, engine degreaser and removes carbon-based exhaust fumes. (To remove heavy tar, build up, use Orange Solv-HD).
Contract cleaning: A graffiti remover, adhesive, paint, and ink remover. It removes chewing gum, grease and tar from carpet and hard surfaces.
Laundry: A pre-wash spotter for ink and greasy soils prior to washing.
Food industry: Ideal for smoke deposits and baked on fats.
Automotive Petroleum industry: De-waxer on new motor vehicles and an ideal parts washer followed by a water rinse and air blast. Cleans up oil or fatty deposits. (To remove heavy tar, build up oil/grease stains, use Orange Solv-HD).
Carpet cleaning: Ideal carpet spotter for tape, gum, tar, and greasy soil. Carpets should be extraction cleaned after use.
Marine: Cleaning of bilges, drill rigs or any marine application that requires a solvent cleaner.
Contains: D-limonene/orange oil less than 25%, Dipentene less than 25%, Methyl Methoxy Butanol less than 50%, Fatty Acid Diethanolamide less and 10%, Nonionic surfactant less than 10% and Other nonhazardous ingredients less than 1%