carpet, rug, upholstery and drapery materials including synthetics, wool and cotton fabrics
The Enzyme Wizard enzymes in our carpet shampoo break down difficult food and pet stains into their basic elements. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Even mineral stains like rust simply fall apart when our enzymes break down the organic ‘glue’ that holds it in place. Plus, our enzymes completely remove odours, leaving the room smelling fresh and truly clean without strong fragrances
Complete Ingredients: Water, Enzyme Wizard enzymes blended from plants, surfactant and water miscible fragrance
- Works to destroy all organic matter, not just lift the top layer of soil and dirt.
- Rapid penetrating action which gets deep down into the fibres of the carpet to loosen the debris
- Eliminates odours in the carpet by getting to the source.
- Enhanced Formula – allows odour and stain removal without damaging fibres.
- Removes a wide range of difficult organic stains, including blood, pet, urine and
How to Use:
- Target stains first with Enzyme Wizard Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner.
- For Surface scuff marks on the carpet wet the cloth with the enzyme and then rub down the carpet.
- For carpet spills spray the stain, then rub the stain with a cloth.
- Always use a new cloth when cleaning a carpet stain as dirt from the cloth will make the spot or stain worse.
- For better and quicker results, use a micro fiber cloth as this tends to pick up the inorganic matter better than a standard cloth.
- Can also be used in carpet shampoo machines and carpet steamers. Just mix at a ratio of 10:1 into the carpet shampoo chamber.
- For best results before using any machinery, it is best to wet down the carpet stains first and then go over it with the carpet shampoo machine.