Odour: Mild ammonia odour.
- Carpet spotter or pre-spray developed to solve the problem of cleaning hard to remove albumin based spots.
- Protein and Blood Stain Carpet Spotter
- Albumins are water-soluble proteins that can be coagulated by heat and are found in egg white, blood, milk and animal and plant tissues.
- SENSATION is also ideal for removing spills including medicines like iodine, soft drinks and the general cleaning of older synthetic large loop pile carpet found in many older homes.
- Also suitable for use on the traffic lanes of synthetic carpets as some of the older polyester, acrylic and nylon fibres are extremely difficult to brighten and clean using conventional cleaning methods.
- Brighten colours and removes many commonly occurring stains.
- Use NEAT – do not dilute
- Pre-test before use. Apply SENSATION in an inconspicuous area and cover with a clean white towel. Leave for 5 mins and check the towel for colour transfer. If no colour transfers proceed with cleaning.
- Blot as much excess liquid as possible or remove solid soils.
- Using a trigger spray apply SENSATION to the outside edge of the stain. DO NOT oversaturate carpet.
- Work product towards the middle of the stain with a clean white towel. DO NOT spread the stain by scrubbing with a sponge.
- Leave the product to remain on the stain for 2 minutes.
- Using a damp white towel blot the treated area.
- Repeat the process until no more soils come up in the towel.
- Always rinse, neutralise or extract the treated area. 10. Repeat above until all stain is removed.
- Dilution Rate 1 to 8 parts water
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly and move furniture or place foil under legs.
- Prepare the pre-spray solution as directed.
- Pre-spray the carpet to be cleaned paying special attention to high traffic or heavily soiled areas. DO NOT saturate carpet. Make sure carpet is consistently wet.
- Allow pre-spray to remain on the carpet for 3 - 5 minutes. Always work on a manageable area and DO NOT let pre-spray dry.
- Dry scrub with wand to give even application.
- Rinse the treated area with cold water and blot or extract with no chemicals in machine. Always use FOAMEX in the tank.
- Extract the carpet with clean water (do not put chemicals into the tank for this process). The use of FOAMEX in the recovery tank may be required.
- Leave the carpet to dry. If necessary provide ventilation to speed drying times.