Odour: Characteristic alcohol and perfume odour.
COOL TIDE is a thick anti-bacterial hand sanitiser that kills germs on the skin. It contains 73% v/v (60% m/v) ethyl alcohol, which reduces the level of germs on the skin safely and effectively.
- No water needed. Just apply and rub it in.
- COOL TIDE leaves the hands soft and refreshed.
- COOL TIDE is antibacterial.
- Rinse-free and non-sticky.
How Does It Work?
Transient germs – those that are picked up on your hand by making contact with other people or surfaces – sometimes cause
illness. Washing your hands with soap and water removes these germs. COOL TIDE kills transient germs and is an excellent
option if soap and water are not available.
For Use On…
COOL TIDE is a sanitiser for the hands. It is especially important to practise good hand hygiene.
- After using the toilet
- Before eating or drinking
- Before and after handling raw fish, poultry and eggs
- After using public facilities, such as phones, public transport, ATM’s, lifts or escalators.
- In schools and child-care centres
- After changing nappies
- When you or others are sick
- After shaking hands
- After sneezing or coughing.
- COOL TIDE is for external use only.
Use COOL TIDE properly by following the directions on the label:
Wet the hands with about ½ teaspoon of COOL TIDE, then rub the hands together vigorously until they are dry.
Children should be supervised by an adult when using COOL TIDE.
If the hands are visibly dirty, use soap and water to clean them first.
Never light a cigarette or expose the hands to flames or sparks when using COOL TIDE. It is flammable and could catch fire.